Book a Squash Court
Book Your Squash Court
Important: This court has racquetball dimensions so it is about a foot shorter on the sides but has all of the other required lines and proportions. (Backwall coming soon)
More info about booking your court:
– Reservation is for 1 H
– Reservation is $20/Court/Hour
– Reservation is for the court (So you can book 1 court for 4 people…)
– If you need to rent gear contact us directly
– Ball Machine (Coming soon)
Court Booking Rules
- Booking Time: Courts can be booked up to 7 days in advance. Each booking is for a 1-hour slot.
- Booking Limit: Each member can book up to 7 slots per week. A slot that is not used counts towards the weekly limit.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel a booking, please do so at least 24 hours in advance to allow other members to book the slot.
- No-Show Policy: Members who fail to show up for their booking more than twice in a month may have their booking privileges suspended for the following month.
- Equipment: Members must bring their own racquets and balls. Non-marking shoes are required on the courts. Guest can rent balls, racquets, eyeguards and Shoes.
- Guests: Members can bring guests. Guests must be accompanied by the member at all times.
- Safety: All players must follow safety rules, including wearing protective eyewear.
- Court Maintenance: Please respect the facilities and report any damage or maintenance issues to the club management.
Please note that these rules are subject to change and it’s always a good idea to check with your club for the most current rules and regulations.
Popular Questions about Squash Space Coast Rental
Fill the form above. We will contact you to confirm your booking.
You do not have to be a member of the YMCA to take lessons or rent the courts.
Yes definitely. Please go to https://squashspacecoast.com/private-squash-lesssons/ to schedule your session
In general, children as young as 6 or 7 years old can start learning the basics of squash in a fun and recreational setting. At this age, they can begin to develop the fundamental skills and enjoy the game in a less competitive and more instructional environment. We will also be bringing Mini Squash for juniors younger than 6. Stay connected.
$20/Hour for the court.